Minolta DiMAGE 2300 review
Windows XP and My Cam 2300
Its not working in windows xp ( Minolta Customer Support Said ) !!!!!
But Finnaly I found the way , just follow this
1. Open the control panel from the Start menu
2. Select "Service and Maintanence", if you're in the cathegory view, then "Maintenance; or directly "Maintenance", if you're in the classic view.
3. Select "Services"
4. Scroll down the list, until you find a service, named "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)".
5. Click with the right mouse button on the service name and choose "properties"
6. Choose "Deactivated" in the start type dropdown list
7. Click on "Stop" under service status
8. Click on "Ok"
neither to say that before it you should install Minolta Software in windows Xp , its a bit hard but you can do it after some try.
if have any problem, just mail me at email@example.com
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!