Minolta DiMAGE 2300 review
Windows XP and My Cam 2300
Its not working in windows xp ( Minolta Customer Support Said ) !!!!!
But Finnaly I found the way , just follow this
1. Open the control panel from the Start menu
2. Select "Service and Maintanence", if you're in the cathegory view, then "Maintenance; or directly "Maintenance", if you're in the classic view.
3. Select "Services"
4. Scroll down the list, until you find a service, named "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)".
5. Click with the right mouse button on the service name and choose "properties"
6. Choose "Deactivated" in the start type dropdown list
7. Click on "Stop" under service status
8. Click on "Ok"
neither to say that before it you should install Minolta Software in windows Xp , its a bit hard but you can do it after some try.
if have any problem, just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Greenwich Village Winter by blucoyote|
from Your City - Snow
|Rifugio Locatelli & the Tre Cime di Lavaredo by James Rushforth|
from Astro Landscape
|Smokin' by Kukla|
|Ford GT by Jose Olivares|
from F is for...