Samsung Digimax 410 review
Not the best, but cheap. Image quality was fairly good althouh it did lack the finesse of say the Casio 4m pixel or the Nikon 4500. Good value for money if you want something cheap and want to do A2 size prints.(Don't know why though) It uses normal AA (penlite) batteries, wich is a plus if you are on vacation. Penlites are available almost everywhere.
The feel of the camers is extremely cheap, Zoom takes forever, Cannot grip it properly, zoom takes forever.
I said that twice, because it realy is awfull. I would rather save a bit more money for a real camera!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!