Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P20 review
I would agree with many of the other users in that the batteries do tend to get eaten even with a good set of rechargables. I have found that when using the zoom function images come out very poor indeed, laking resolution.
For an entry level digital camera it serves its purpose but budding photographers can expect to be dissapointed.
Very poor quality photos in poor lighting conditions and the flash is hard get right. In some instances I found myself having to cover up some of the flash with a finger in order to get the picture looking good.
Don't even think of taking movie footage indoors as quality is poor with the lack of backlight. Outdoors however seems to work. But then again it is a budget type camera and this can only be expected.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%