Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P71 review
This is a great camera for beginner. It's strong and well built. The picture quality is great (especially outdoor pictures). Low light shots can be disappointing without flash, if you dislike the use of flash (like me) use twilight mode instead: the pictures produced were impressive (but of course steady hand is needed). Red eye is not a problem for this camera either. Never have trouble transferring pictures to my computer (like corrupted file or something). Good value for its price!
P.S. Some people commented the picture quality is terrible, it's either they expected too high for such low-cost camera or they have not played around much with its features.
- The camera is a bit wide but it fits nicely into my purse, so I don't think it's a problem.
- 13 hours to charge? But the batteries are extremely cheap and stay for a long time!
- Sometimes noise can be encoutered in low light shots, either flash or twilight mode should overcome this.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%