Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P32 review
It's a small camera, and the handling is good. It's nice to have some control over the exposure, to be able to override the automatic. What I also like is, that it has a lens with 5 mm focal length (33 mm in 35 mm). At least is wider then many other digicams.
But the image it produces lacks of sharpness, the colors are a bit queer. It produces some funny colormix in supposely homogenous colorpatches. I put some example pictures on my homepage. http://www.steimann.li/photography/dsc-p32/
The image quality would be sufficient for web purposes.
Besides the deficiency in image quality, non.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%