Olympus C-730 UZ review
I went from a C-3000 to this camera and I'm very happy with it's overall performance. I made the move for the 10x zoom and it's amazing for such a small unit. I would have preferred a comprehensive printed manual to the software edition, and a standard strap setup.
You have to try other cameras to appreciate the features of this camera. The menus are very intuitive, given some time with the manual.
I like having both the X-d and Smartmedia card availability, that's why I didn't go to the C-750.
No problems, so far.
I ordered this camera online and it's a CE version(European) with a US warranty(registered). I really don't understand the difference!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)