Nikon Coolpix 885 review
Bought camera based on sharp photos and have not been disappointed. Outstanding prints up to at least 8"x10". Automatic mode works well most of the time with Scene mode able to accommodate all but 1 or 2 (out of nearly 1000!) photos attempted. Would have gotten a "5" for value except for problems (below). Have owned for about 14 months now.
Observed "reds" problem, but could correct easily in software.
Biggest problem has been "hot pixels". Began noticing a few at long exposures under low-light conditions; then more and more appeared under brighter and brighter conditions (e.g., daylight sky!). Sent back for repairs, returned quickly with altered white balance. Looked good for a couple of weeks, but.... hot pixels began reappearing (different location). Probably going to return it for repair again.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%