Fujifilm FinePix S602Z Pro review
Have been using this camera for about a year now and find it an excellent choice for the serious photographer, even as a backup or second for professional work.
The zoom is moderate, wish I had more range in it. The idiot light indicators for shutter speed and aperture prefered exposure are as helpful as knowing the actual numeric indicator.
The camera has so many features it takes some use to learn them all and have them at your command when you need them.
The only problem I have encountered is the camera's inability to focus in low light. I now manually focus all low light shots. The focus magnification button makes this a snap.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%