Fujifilm FinePix A303 review
I was looking for a small camera, capable of doing some private photographing with the occasional 'artistic' shot. This one was perfect for the job.
I have made pictures of family and friends, animals and nature, close-up and far off, lots of different lightings and even at motorsport events. Used it on holiday. And every time, the quality is just excellent.
Most of the time I can shoot up to 200 pictures before changing batteries, which is excellent and more than I expected.
Now after a year of use, I'm still very happy with this camera.
None so far
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%