Sony Cyber-shot DSC-U20 review
I bought this digcam because I needed a small single-hand use camera for my bike touring shots (while riding) and also needed immediate start-up with no delay. This camera fills those needs. Indeed, I like it enough that I use it pretty much everywhere now - on hiking trips and quick snaps.
Image quality is very good. Connectivity and functionality with my computer is as easy as it can get. Actually, my Nikon D-100 software is what I use to view my images. Even the cable is interchangeable.
Really no complaints, except perhaps longer battery life; but that's to be expected, I guess.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%