Pentax Optio S review
A great miniature camera....goes on my belt with the Optio s leather case. Smaller and lighter than many cell phones.
I own several digitals and several professional film cameras. This one is convenient to have anywhere you go and for those unexpected photo ops.
Photos are very good in most every instance.
No real problem but you have a considerable wait for camera to read each shot to the card......sometimes tries the patience.
Don't forget to use the flash on indoor shots unless in bright fluorescent lit stores etc. Inside the home the light can fool you.....a shot that looks OK on the little screen can be dark. Without the flash the colors suffer when lightened in editing.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!