Casio Exilim EX-S3 review
Very fast camera, within two seconds you can grab it, switch on, take picture, switch off and put it back.
And it is very very small and has a large LCD.
But..the image quality suffers a lot from this tiny size.
The distortion is severe, I took pictures of paintings and they get a funny wave form.
Also there is a lot of vignetting, dark corners and dark spots especially noticable in skies.
Because of that I think it is a somewhat expensive gadget.
Dust or sand under the play/record switch.
Don't leave it in your pocket, it's so small I forgot about it and it got stolen in the lockerroom...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4