Pentax Optio 33WR review
I had spent many weeks researching when I finally decided on the 33WR. It has almost every feature you could ask for except for full manual controls. It's really easy to use and easy to handle. I don't care for the plastic body. I'm glad to see Pentx is putting out the 43WR, as 3 megapixels is starting be a low end camera.
I only had it a about 2 weeks when it fell off the computer desk with the usb cable plugged in and the the door that covers the I/O ports broke. It no longer stays shut. I've sent it in to Pentax, hopefully it's covered under warranty. I'll keep you posted.
Well, it's not covered. $55, but luckily I bought it with a credit card that covers accidental damage!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!