Fujifilm FinePix A303 review
Great little point & click camera which consistently takes nice sharp images even in low light.
A good indoor/outdoor camera.
I've being using this camera now for over a year and and have been more than happy with its performance.
A little bit slow saving the shot but not that slow that you miss out on too much of the action.
The LCD cracked and I had to get it repaired (the local NZ Fuji service agent , Haminex did a great job.) I'm pretty hard on equipment so I suspect it was more me than any flaw in the camera design.
Since purchased an Otter case which I use for carrying it around in the car etc.. Case is big enough to carry a mini-tripod too which is handy.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)