Fujifilm FinePix F420 Zoom review
my previous (and first) digi cam was the Olympus 1.3mp which i bought several yrs ago. a few months before, i have decided to change into a 'better' camera, and after some readings here and there has chosen the F420...and has not regretted since!!
- nice construction. simple, small, sturdy model
- nice metal color
- big lcd screen
- easy to use features, with simple navigation buttons
- xd card is just superb, very quick..
- good 3x optical lens
- superb color even when printed using 4R size.
i'm only a beginner, and just use my camera for pleasure. this cam is small enough to put on ur pocket-bag. point and shoot easily. good value for money (bought mine for around US 300).
maybe the one thing that stands out most its the design.. the camera just looks so stylish.. and it's true: they're not everywhere.. and u are guaranteed that people will stare at u when they see the cam, coz they'll be wanting one!
- would love it if the cam has shutter and aperture priority, but hey, if i need those features i'll get a digital SLR.. an S2 or S5000z probably...(i wish)
- under indoor conditions with no flash, focus is not superb. grainy pics, not much though, overall still clear.
- this cam runs out power easily on normal AAA batteries. recommended to use the rechargeable Fuji ones, they last longer.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%