Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P52 review
Remember: Great Deal=Low Quality.
1. Dissapointing Software
2. I was laughing(and crying for my money) when I saw what Sony claims to be VGA 640x480 movie resolution
3. Red is orange
4. 20% of the outside pictures overexposed
5. You can shoot only still subject. Even walking person is dificult.
6. Flash on normal is too low.
7. Price for memory stick is enormous high
8. For a good quality you should use "fine" which eats a lot of memory. "Standard" is not so good. No intermediate(as Canon's "better")
Conclusion: Buy it only if it's a "great deal". If not,check Canon A60. Even if 2.1, performs better.
See above. Technical, none so far. Seems to be a reliable camera.