Fujifilm FinePix F700 review
F700 SMARTEST CHOICE for anyone who is between an amateur to keen amateur. If you are a simple point n click weekender, you will still find the F700 easy to use (just set to Auto, have a 128MB XD inside, set to 6M and away you go). With this setting you will get around 80 photos in the 6Megapixel range.
The photos are crisp and much better than any 35 mm I have shot with.
The amateur will find such rich features as the ISO (shutter speed settings) to be quite useful from darker to super bright shots.
It's a great camera from a great FUJI company.
I wouldn't have enjoyed spending $100 more for the KODAK DX7630 6 MP and being left w/o so many added features offered by the F700.
None so far!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%