Minolta DiMAGE G400 review
- Very fast start up.
- Very tiny camera for a full manual capability one
- Good lenses which produce sharp images
- Very good price for a 4 Mp full manual camera
- Advisable camera due to price/quality rate
- The menu is non intuitive at all. The advantage of the very fast start up is cancel up when you try to modify some parameters.
- The AF works bad in low light conditions (no scene illuminator light) and sometimes is difficult to focus since there is not display the area where the camera is focusing at (the screen is not that big to appreciate if the image is focused)
- Besides it has a very solid and tough looking, after 5 month of use (not in exhaustive manner) the play buttonhas become soft and detached.
- Besides the good sharpness and image quality, most images need to be corrected by photoshop or similar due to some unaccurate light measurement.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions