Konica Minolta DiMAGE Xg review
I have owned this DC for 3 month,after selling my Pantex S4, picture quality is good (much better than S4), battery life is good, However, Xg seems a downgrade of Xt, some of the features were gone! (The price of Xg is cheaper than Xg), the screen is not smooth as Xt but acceptable. "dark" corner still appear for minolta "X" series DC. some "preset' scene mode are additional compare with Xt but not quite useful.
If you are looking for a super compact DC for everyday daylight shooting, it is a good choice.
1. No TV output (Xt have TV out)
2. the LCD screen was down to 85000 pixels (Xt have over 110000 pixel)
3. dark" corner still appear for minolta "X" series DC.
4. I need to press few steps to change to self timer, (is there any way to make it faster, rather than using the "hot key" (Left and Right button)? I have already set the "hot key " to EV compensation.
5. Flash is not powerful enough for average indoor shooting.
6. I buy the "gray market" stock in Hong Kong, (HKD $1980) but not made in Japan!!(the stock was originally sold in Japan only, but it was made in Indonesia)
7. No AF assist lamp and make it difficult for shoot at low light condition.
|big gourd by rok urankar|
|crashing waves-1 by stickpointed|
from The Wild Rugged Coast
|'Red 18' by Private Custard|