Kyocera Finecam S3L review
A real value for money buy!Here's why:
1)Small yet sturdy
2)User friendly controls works great for ANYBODY.
3)With the available manual settings,it can handle any lighting conditions be it day or night.
4)Very good image quality.Even in low light conditions,works beautifully without flash.
5)Records video with sound.
6)Costs much much less than better known brands which has similar specs.A real gem of an underdog!!
1)No separate charger and suspect proprietary battery life.At max resolution,it gave up after 40-45min.(I'm checkin up with their tech support on this one)
2)Weally small video playback screen.
3)Pop-up flash annoying sometimes.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%