Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX2 review
I am happy with my choice with FX2 for the acceptable quality image I can get from P&S digital camera.
Most pictures taken sharp with good color results using Auto for white balance. One of the plus feature is the OIS set at mode 2. Without this setting my photo turns out blur with 1/8 sec exp. time for handheld. Now I have no worries using handheld with 1/8 sec exp. time.
One of the better looking small size camera with Leica lens for my pocket. Light and easy.
Wish the battery can last longer.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%