Fujifilm FinePix S602Z Pro review
I have the 602Z . . . I love all of the features and, after using the camera for awhile, I've discovered how to get around some of it's pitfalls!
I recommend it and the newer version S7000 . . . great cameras!
This camera is packed with pro features and can do almost anything that can be done with a pro film camera.
I also have a Panasonic digital with a Leica lens, and I've found that the Fuji lens is nowhere near as sharp!
The only other drawback to this camera is that every time you clear or format your memory card(s), the file number sequence always resets to '1'!
This is a PITA since every folder full of pictures has the same number sequence!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%