Fujifilm FinePix A210 Zoom review
For getting this camera free with a Dell Laptop I should not complain but I do have my opinions.
I first used this camera at a trade show to take pictures of clients etc.
When I arrived home I was extremely disapointed to see my pictures downloaded on my computer.
Indoor lit halls and dining rooms came out extremely dark even with situations with flash or adequate lighting.
This camera works good for outdoors.
This is a decent beginners camera or good first time point and shoot.
I don't however recommend purchasing one.
Cheap Low Grade Plastic Feel.
Physically too large for capabilities.
Camera Feels Empty lacking Mass.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4