Minolta DiMAGE Xt review
Star rating is never accurate, no matter how accurate you rate it. As long as you know your camera's capability you'd never be dissapointed. Learning what my little xt can do has helped me on how to take great shots. I bought it mainly for portaiblity purpose. And it has served me well. I wouldn't want to lug a big slr while travelling with features I don't use. You have to read and really understand that previous sentence. Many digital photos looked similar after being developed in 4R. So why waste the money on big and better cameras?
The only TWO drawbacks:-
1) Flash not too strong. Then again, if you understand your camera properly, you'd know what you are buying.
2) Finger is always blocking the lense when other people is using the camera unlike conventional design with portuding parts to tell us where the lense is.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%