Samsung Digimax 530 review
As a relative novice I felt that this camera was designed straightforward enough that it should be user friendly for most anyone wanting a really good 'point & shoot' camera, without having to read a technical manual cover to cover first.
This camera is not only easy to program and understand, but takes excellent pictures for a 'low-end' point & shoot. One feature that I particually like is it's ability to get crystal clear close up shots from less than a foot away from the subject. Using an SD memory card I am able to upload pictures to my HP Photosmart printer directly from the memory card, or from my PC without having to use a docking station.
All in all a great value for the money.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!