Casio Exilim EX-P600 review
Feature packed camera in a comparatively small package. I'm new to photography and am finding this a great camera to learn the ropes on. If you want to point-and-shoot only then this is not the camera for you as there are smaller and cheaper alternatives, though if you want to get your hands dirty with features such as bracketing, timed exposures (i.e. night shots) and working in full manual mode then this or the P700 are great choices.
Shot-to-shot speed for long exposures very bad due to noise-reduction.
Vignetting in wide zoom shots (upper left mainly).
Flash range average.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!