Nikon Coolpix 2100 review
This is the first digital camera I got, it's been one year since I bought it and I think this camera is pretty good. I carry this camera with me all the time, up untill now, I took about 9,000 pictures already.
For family use, I don't think it is necessary to go more than 2 MP, this camera provides crisp pictures. Just make sure to use good photo paper and printer when printing, it should come out excellent.
My favorite mode to use was the "flower-mode", it takes great pictures on things close up to your nose. This mode will help your camera auto focus even when the item is only half inch from the lens.
At the begining, I thought this camera has bad pictures, however, as I played around, I found that it was all due to wrong choices of shooting modes. You really need to get to know this camera so you can get the best out of it.
Over all, I am very satisfy with this camera, I will sure recomend it to others.
All the problems mentioned here are minor problems, mostcan be fixed:
1. Sometimes flash is kind of dark indoor and night time (all digital camera has this problem), but couple touches with picture editing software can fix it.
2. Unable to control shutter speed.
3. Shutter speed is a bit slow on shots without flash, which will cause blurry pictures or subject to move away.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week