Ricoh Caplio R1V review
Outdoor photos in full sun look good.
good features and option.
With no zoom photos are great however.
Great wide angle lense
indoor photos very grainy.
indoor photod with zoom and flash are dark and grainy. flash is far too weak
motion photos are blurry and with higher ISO are grainy. don't think about motion in low light. lense should be 2.8 min, not 3.3.
If you are considering this camera, think harder. Take if for a test drive, particularly in low light. All cameras are great outdoors in sunny conditions, try it indoors and look at the photos on a PC screen, not the camera screen
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%