Olympus D-395 (C-160) review
It is great point and shoot camera. Yes it is slow but nice result. I allways carry camera with me, almost anywhear i go.
Small, cheap, low batery consumption.
I use 16MB xD card and 4 rechargable batery.
My personal report=16MB is good for 20 high to 70 low pic, 2 batery is good for 1 week without using flash.
To slow when focus is in action. When shooting from hand pixels are difused. Not always difused if there is bright light and your outdoor picture can be ok. Not recomended for sport/picture actions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%