Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ4 review
Had it over the weekend. Took a bunch of shots at my son's volleyball tournament. Had to use ISO 200 to get shutter speed high enough. Noise wasn't bad at all. AF was a bit slow. Got some decent pictures but the miss factor was fairly high.
Back home I tried the macro in some shots. It's range was not that great.
Love the 12x. This model doesn't have audio for movies.
All factors considered it's going back. Will look at either the FZ5, basically the same features with 5 megapixels and audio for not much more money, or wait until the Canon IS2 comes out later this month, which has all that, a better movie mode and a better macro mode, at least on paper.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%