Fujifilm FinePix E510 Zoom review
I'm disappointed. I've had this camera for a couple months now and if I had it to do over again I would have purchased a Canon S60.
The low light performance is horrible because it doesn't have an auto-focus assist lamp.
The shutter release lag is worse that my now very old Canon G1.
The images are often soft, likely do to the poor auto-focusing.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|