Pentax Optio S5n review
The pros :
1. Small size, very handy
2. Have remote controller
3. Some blurring at the corners. Optics not very good.
4. Movie mode quite good.
5. Cycle times reasonably good.
The cons :
1. Flash very weak and in auto mode always bumps to ISO200, yielding noisy pics.
2. Mis-focus shots are quite frequent even though it is quite fast.
3. Remote controller light always on and blinks brightly, irritating. Cannot be switched off.
4. Outdoor on a sunny day, always over exposure. I have to decrease EV.
5. No optical viewfinder.
6. Battery life short, just over 100 pics per charge.
7. Overall picture quality so-so only.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%