Pentax Optio WP review
Used it in pool and sea...great pics (of turtles...).
But comparing to SONY CYber-shot DSC-P5 (3,2MPx)...the images of Sony are generay better (of course not under water:-) )
WP has too much noise. It is a pity because it has great functions like taking night pics but it has much noise.
Adjusting of saturation could be more sensitive. The geometry of close vertical objects on the sides of the picture is bad...it is not striaght but to much curved.
Macro is No.1*...perfect.
I loved this camera until it it went out of order...do not know the reason but it went frozen several times (white LCD, cilor-mix LCD, ran flash when off itself...), now it is dead totaly...so I will send it to the retailer back....will see...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%