Fujifilm FinePix Z1 review
i got this camera for less than 300 bucks. it's an amazing deal. for a ultra-compact, it has great resolution, and amazingly low noise in the 200-400 iso ranges, with 800 still better than 400 in most of the competition. quick start-up, quick shutter release, quick everything. clever design: lens is safely covered when camera is off and the lid won't accidentally slide open when pocketed. full-screen, high-quality NTSC movies. i found the battery to last around 200 pix if the flash is not being used (which i recommend). very solid build, feels like quality all-around.
images a hint fuzzy.
problems focusing in low light and thanks to no manual focus, there's nothing that can be done about it.
complete absence of any manual controls except for exposure compensation.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power