Kodak EasyShare Z730 review

Started Aug 7, 2005 | User reviews
Dinnis Vickory New Member • Posts: 2
Kodak EasyShare Z730 review

This is my 2nd Kodak digi camera and I really like this one. In my opinion it takes excellent photos at t he highest quality level and decent photos atthe medium quality range. The video feature works way better than expected and the battery life is outstanding for a rechargeable. The 32mb if internal memory is sufficient and the flash lighting is adequate. Over all I highly recommend this camera to anyone who wants to take excellent high quality "point & shoot" images at a very competitive cost. I bough mine through Dell and I paid for the camera $255 and bought a 128 memory card for $15 .....also one thing, my wife is a simple camera user (she likes to just turn the thing on and take a photo) in auto mode she can do just that and the shot turns out great indoors or out.

Problems:

The on off dial is hard to turn and the camera is easy to drop. The little cord that holds the camera is delicate and hard for a man's hands to hold onto. I recommend purchasing a kneck strap and use a lens cover or a camera bag to prevent dust, dirt and moisture form entering through the openings. My only concern is I am afraid it could bust easily if dropped and that would not be good

Kodak EasyShare Z730
5 megapixels • 2.2 screen • 33 – 132 mm (4×)
Announced: Feb 20, 2005
Dinnis Vickory's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads