Samsung Digimax V5 review
I just bought this camera for my in-laws for $200 in some kind of "sale" operation and I have to say that eventhough it's a pretty good deal for a 5MP, it stroke me that the cabinet seems very fragile.
flip LCD is nice, bright, clear and good resolution.
menus are pretty intuitive.
overall good for a first camera I would say.
macro is pretty bad though, can't focus easily, takes many retries to focus correctly when lens is 3 inches from subject
construction can improve a lot
buttons seem to just want to pop-out, and all come apart
manual focus command especially flaky
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)