Nikon Coolpix 4200 review
The Nikon 4200 is my first digital camera--I've had it for about a year now. It replaced my (film) Canon SLR EOS Rebel, whose pictures I love, but whose bulk made it inefficient to cart around.
I like the size of the 4200--small, yet not so small and flat that you have nothing to grab onto when taking pics. I've liked most of the pictures I've taken with it--the only fuzzy pics I've had were low light without flash or tripod.
main complaint is that what you see thru the viewfinder is not the sum total of the picture. What's on the screen is, but the pic is sharper (less chance of blurriness) I've found if I look thru the viewfinder when taking the shot (probably because holding the camera to my face is more stable than just holding it out w/2 hands). Other than that, it's a nice little camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%