HP Photosmart M407 review
STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAMERA!!!
This is absolutely the worst camera I have ever encountered. Pure garbage. Construction is awful. The picture quality is terrible. The 4 megapixel is worse than the 2 megapixel. I got a low price from buy.com $107.00, actuall $25.00 would have been too much. I would suggest, if you order this camera, throw it out right away, at least you will not get frustrated.
1. Many times it only takes half a picture, the bottom half of the picture is solid gray.
2. The self timer, when taking two pictures, sits there and blinks, saying charging flash, but it never stops and never takes the picture.
3. Eats up batteries like they are fast food, even the rechargeable last a short time.
4. Tried to return it and I had to send multiple emails to HP, they kept stalling and finally told me I was out of the 30 day return limit, actually I waited a total of five days for them.
5. I threw the camera in the trash, I would also suggest an unmarked grave.
6. HP should stick with scanners and printers. I know Canon makes the printer engine!!!
7. The camera sounds are so low you cannot tell when you take the picture.
|DSC_9643 by NOWHITELENS|
from Best Photo of the Week
|Thailand Sunrise by ozziebadger|
from Ships and Boats