HP Photosmart R817 review
I had this camera for a day and here are my initial views: 1) Body construction is very solid since it is stainless steel
2) The 2" LCD screen is very clear, shame this cameraq did not come with a view finder as well.
3) Image quality was good compared to my previous digital cameras
4) The menu is simple and logical, I did not really need to use the manual, ease of use is what this camera is about.
5) The 5x optical zoom is an added bonus too and it really works.
1) I am a bit concerned as this camera tends to get quite warm after taking few shots.
2) The battery and SD card cover is very weak and flimsy, I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks some time in the near future, The mechanism on the previous models r707 and r717 was much better.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|