Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T5 review
I have been owned this camera for couples of days. My first impression is: comparing to the Canon Powershot S1 IS before, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T5 has many more advantages. It has 5 megapixels, big 2.5'' LCD, and lastest fashion design. The battery is Info-Lithium, so that we can actually control the time of using camera. Moreover, it is as compact as a business card: you can simply put it into any shirt's pocket. This is another envident to prove that the T-series is the most beautiful and successful design of Sony.
My tip when using it is:
1. You should use "Program" with ISO 400. The picture will be clearer and brighter than "Auto".
2. To last long the life of battery, you should use all the electrics before full-recharge it within 3 times.
3. It is best to take picture in the clear sky or inner door with light.
4. To reduce noise, you should use Photoshop or Picasa to transform important pictures into perfect forms.
5. You should keep it aside, otherwise it will be the victim of any hi-tech thief.
1. The software has a limited optional selection for users.
2. The picture is lightly noise.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%