Pentax Optio S6 review
I have chosen this camera for its design only. It is very compact and lightweight. Compared to my previous Fujifilm 6800 it has much bigger display and ability to shoot with IR remote control. I suppose it may be useful for travelers and amateurs who want to have camera everywhere. On the other hand do not expect from Optio S6 good results...
The main problems are usual as for other cameras of the same class but I emphasize the following:
1. images are out of focus; using tripod or manual focus helps some;
2. very noisy; noise may be noticed even in bright images;
3. when flash is powering-up camera turns-off sometimes;
4. battery capacity is enough for apprx. 50 shots;
5. charger is not suitable for local powering of camera, instead you have to buy separate AC adapter;
6. if you intend to by this camera prepare yourself for some image processing with computer otherwise images will be poor quality
Overall Pentax S6 is cheap camera with poor quality for begginers.
|Glass by Hobbyfotograaf|
from High speed photography
|Northern water thrush by APenza|
from A Big Year - birds
|4th of July Outfit by Jack Sofield|
from - Old Age - (Black and White only + A Border)