Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 review
Big LCD, but not so many pixels and picture in it twitches moving camera around.
Very good body (metalic).
We got it also couple of days ago. But I'm far from beeing satisfied about this camera.
- extremely weak flash indoors.
- when in auto mode weak flash results in settings autpomatically ISO to 100 and above. Noise level in ISO100 and above is extremely high.
- anyone knows what effect gives antushock? Is it usable or useless?
- slow motion in LCD, but it's not an issue.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|