Fujifilm FinePix A210 Zoom review
I bought this camera when it first came out. I should have spent the extra $$ and bought a Nikon or Olympus Compact digital.
What I did like about this camera. Hmmm...well the pixel count was large enough to print a decent 8X10.
I had to increase my working knowledge of Photoshop to correct white ballance and color saturation.
I will most likely not buy another fuji again after buying this camera.
Fuji is sometimes a few bucks cheaper the others, but it still wasn't a great deal for what I paid. I would have been better of buying a no-name $100 camera. I would have received the same results for 1/3 the price.
I gave this camera away. If you can find this camera for $60 or lower, it would be great for your kid to have.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%