Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S90 review
I used this camera for almost 2 months, based on my experiance...
i found few good points and drawbacks.
1. 2.5'LCD is really great, much brighter for a sunny day.
2. Day time photos are really good and this camera has got lot of manual settings which
will give you great quality pictures.
1. Outer look of the camera is worst... by seeing the SONY logo only you will identify that
this product is from Sony, otherwise you would not believe this camera is from great SONY brand.
2. It is very difficult to get night time pictures without blurr... you would need tripod as
this camera doesn't have Image Stabilization. I don't think limiting yourself to just shooting in bright sunlight is a reasonable option.
3. Zoom doesn't work while taking the movies... which is really uncomfortbable.
I bought this camera for 220 USD... but i don't think it is worth for this...
I think now a days you can get it for 140 USD... if so you can think about this camera.
At the same time we should not expect grater camera for 220 USD... i know this.
Thanks for reading my opinion.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%