Olympus Stylus 600 (mju 600 Digital) review
LCD screen cracked unreasonably at first time usage, neither fall nor shock.
Featured with many scene modes, but after trial, you wont use it at all because of its un-control, non-transparent info., un-stable image quality.
Auto Focus not accurate, both tele and macro.
Movie clip has NO sound, after trial, you wont use it at all.
User un-friendly menu-design as it lack of a quick dial. You have to repeat pressing buttons in-between sub-menus.
LCD screen cracked unreasonably at first time usage, neither fall nor shock. Maintenance Service Center does not provide free warranty service without concrete reasons.
Really question about my Mju 600 LCD screen's quality during manufacturing or quality assurance process before the camera goes into the retail market!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%