Nikon Coolpix P2 review
Just bought one for my friend and tried one day. The grey market is US$191 in my local store. For this price, I really think that it has the best value for money. One more delight is that I find that it has image ratio 3:2 other than the default 4:3. In Dpreview's table it only shows 4:3. For my friend who don't like to edit photo, this feature is very helpful. The operation speed and 2.5 inch screen is very impressive. I have a 3700 and 7900 already, my friend's purchase makes me envy. hehe.
- the tripod mount is not in the center.
- the card and battery door feel flimsy (remaining body part is quite rigid)
- battery is only 730mAh, you would better buy one extra battery.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|