Kyocera Finecam M410R review
This camera may have poor manufacturing.
I purchased a Kyocera s3r camera. I started getting problems within the warranty period which the dealer in this country failed to removed and gave me another second hand s3r camera probably returned by some other customer. This camera, after a couple of months when the warranty was expired, turned in to a piece of stone.
Its lens jammed and when I contacted the repair market, I saw a lot of other cameras with the same problem and no spare parts are available. So be aware of the manufacturer when buying cameras from this company.
Lens and LCD problems and no customer support link on their website to contact.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!