Pentax Optio WPi review
This is a very handy compact camera.
The camera excels when taking close up shots both in or out of the water. The landscape pics however are not worth worrying about as they are blurry and lack any detail.
If you want a camera for snapping people or shallow water shooting (diving/surfing) i would recommend it.
If you take this unit deeper than the suggested 6 feet (say 7to8 feet) the unit does not leak but the shutter button cannot be pressed.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|