Pentax Optio S6 review
I purchased S6 about 3 three months ago, S6 has a very solid body and comfortable to hold in hand, and I like the 2.5" LCD very much, it is very bright and clear to view.
Below are some problems:-
01) Short Battery life
02) Very poor image quality.
03) Bad efficiency of Auto ISO. (In low light condition
user must set the ISO manually, this has happened to
my previous DC Pentax 33L too)
04) 15cm for macro, too far!
05) Poor movie quality, very noisy.
06) Dust very easy to get into the CCD(Dust stuck on the
CCD after 1 week of purchased, luckily the service are
very efficiency, I got it back on the second day)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!