Pentax *ist DL2 review
As a first DSLR this is an excellent choice. I spent time testing and handling various cameras and the DL2 had a really robust feeling.
Acceptable results can be achieved with programme scene or automatic settings.
The kit lens seems relatively good and there are plenty of pentax compatible lenses on ebay. Pentax seem to be staking a decent claim in the DSLR market with more advanced K100 and K10 models in the pipeline.
With this model having a price advantage over other makes - particularly in the UK - it was an obvious choice.
No problems - though RAW file sizes are large enough to mean that a decent size and speed of SD card is essential. Built in flash seems harsh at default setting.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)